Tried and trusted protection against heat, flames and hot gases. The Pilkington Pyrostop® range is a family of clear, laminated fully insulating fire and impact resistant glass that offers the highest levels of fire protection (Integrity and Insulation), maximising the available levels of natural light and visibility. Depending on the thickness, it provides impact protection up to Grade A, AS1288.
Pilkington Pyrostop® is the product to use wherever a complete, physically robust fire protection shield is desired in combination with high quality through vision and high quality natural lighting, typical of normal glazing.
In the event of fire Pilkington Pyrostop® turns opaque providing both the integrity requirements of a barrier to hot gases and flames, as well as very effective insulation from the heat of a blaze. As such, Pilkington Pyrostop® complies with the very precise temperature criteria defined in European test standards, ISO test standards, and AS1530.4
For detailed solar performance data, please click on the “CE” link below:
|Product||FRL*||Thickness||Light transmission||Internal/ External||Rw||Impact rating||Glass data#|
* FRL is applicable only in approved systems.
# G-Value = Centre-of-glass SHGC
- To download the Pilkington Fire Resistant Glass flyer, click here….
- To visit the Pilkington Fire Resistant Glazing website, click here….
- To visit the Pilkington International project references page; click here….
- To download the Pilkington Pyrodur® and Pilkington Pyrodur® handling guidelines, click here…