Tried and trusted protection against flames and hot gases. Using the same technology as Pilkington Pyrostop®, Pilkington Pyrodur® is ideal for use in fire doors and partitioning where escapees will be passing quickly. It is a clear, laminated fire and impact resistant glass offering up to 60 minutes integrity, together with radiation protection and some heat insulation in suitable glazing systems. Depending on the thickness, it provides impact protection up to Grade A, AS1288. [Note: Fully insulated Pilkington Pyrostop® is the preferred choice for fire escapes and fire corridors, and any location where protection against heat is critical].
In the event of fire Pilkington Pyrodur® turns opaque providing both the integrity requirements of a barrier to hot gases and flames, as well as protection against radiant heat. Pilkington Pyrodur® complies with European, ISO, and AS1530.4 test standards.
For detailed solar performance data, please click on the “CE” link below:
|Product||FRL*||Thickness||Light transmission||Internal/ External||Rw||Impact rating||Glass data#|
* FRL is applicable only in approved systems.
# G-Value = Centre-of-glass SHGC
- To download the Pilkington Fire Resistant Glass flyer, click here….
- To visit the Pilkington Fire Resistant Glazing website, click here….
- To visit the Pilkington International project references page; click here…
- To download the Pilkington Pyrodur® and Pilkington Pyrodur® handling guidelines, click here…