Stocked, processed and distributed directly from the TPS facility in Melbourne, Pilkington Pyrostop® and Pilkington Pyrodur® products offer a range of fire protection levels from -/30/- through to -/120/120, all approved to AS1530.4 (when used in an approved framing system), while Pilkington Pyroclear® provides a cost effective solution for applications requiring an integrity only solution up to -/60/-.
Pilkington Pyrostop® is a Grade A impact rated multilaminate intumescent glass, which provides a fully insulated solution for total protection against the spread of flames, thermal heat, and radiant heat. Ratings available include -/30/30, -/60/30, -/60/60, -/90/90, -/120/120.
Pilkington Pyrodur® is a thin, multilaminate intumescent glass that provides an integrity only solution against the spread of flames. It also has the benefit of providing protection against radiant heat transfer, as well as partial protection against thermal heat transfer. Ratings available include -/30/-, and -/60/-.
Pilkington Pyroclear® is a thin non-intumescent glass which provides a non-insulated solution for protection against the spread of flames. Ratings available include -/30/-, and -/60/-.This product is available on special order only.
- To download the Pilkington Fire Resistant Glass flyer, click here….
- To download Pilkington Pyrostop® Fire Resistant Glass CE data sheets, click here….
- To download Pilkington Pyrodur® Fire Resistant Glass CE data sheets, click here….
- To visit the Pilkington Fire Resistant Glazing website, click here….
- To visit the Pilkington International project references page, click here….
- To download the Pilkington Pyrostop® and Pilkington Pyrodur® handling guidelines, click here….