A non insulated steel framing system that has fire, bullet, smoke and intruder resistance, Forster Presto is approved for fire resistance up to -/120/- for both doors and windows, and is an extremely cost effective and aesthetically pleasing solution for many applications. This system is increasingly being chosen for applications that require steel doors and windows, even where no further performance is required.
Available in both mild and stainless steel, Presto provides a very slimline visible section with excellent strength, and is appropriate for very large panes. Mild steel sections can be treated with paint, powdercoating, or selective profiles can even be hot dipped galvanised. Stainless steel sections are available in linished 304 grade, and can also be painted or powdercoated in highly corrosive environments.
The complete Presto range includes all hardware (hinges, locks, handles, door seals, beadings, etc) to provide complete integration and seamless assembly.
Safety and protection
- Smoke-resistant doors RS-1/RS-2 according to DIN 18095 (DE)
- Fire-resistant doors and screenings -/30/- to -/120/- (AS1530.4)
- Metal sheet tubular frame doors -/30/- (AS1530.4)
- Burglar-resistant doors RC 1-3 according to EN 1627-1630
- Bullet proof FB4 according to EN 1522 (G0, G1 & G2, AS2343) for doors, windows and screens
- -/30/- to suit Australian bushfire “Flame Zone” attack level, BAL: FZ
To download the Presto fire rated flyer, click here…
To download the complete range of Presto profiles, click here….
(Please note, not all profiles are stocked in Australia)
Full construction manual, click here….
To visit the Forster Profile Systems website, click here….